What is the date/time/location?
LA Big 5K
Saturday, March 17, 2018
- 7AM – arrive at CRE booth to warm up, pick up bib, and find team
- 8AM – race begins
- 10AM – wait at booth for all team members to finish race; eat snacks, take pictures, clean up CRE booth
- 11AM – brunch with Team CRE Outreach at The Pantry afterwards to celebrate
1000 Elysian Park Ave
Los Angeles, 90012
How far exactly is a 5K?
5K = 3.1 miles and takes approximately 45 minutes to walk.
Do I have to be a serious runner to participate?
This family-friendly 5K is open to participants of all ages and abilities, including runners, walkers and strollers. Come enjoy beautiful views of Los Angeles as you run through iconic Elysian Park before a rewarding finish set against the backdrop of world famous Dodger Stadium.
What do I get for participating?
All participants will receive a race shirt, finishers medal, post-race refreshments and a truly unforgettable race experience.
Additionally, all Team CRE participants can expect the following:
- Tips & support from your running team at CRE Outreach
- Personalized fundraising page on JustGiving.com
- Prizes for team members that help us reach our goal
Where do I park for the 5K?
Parking for the LA BIG 5K is free.
Due to street closures for the LA BIG 5K, only two entrances will be open to Dodger Stadium for participants, the Sunset Gate, accessible via Sunset Blvd, and the Downtown Gate, accessible via CA-110. These gates will open at 6:00 am PDT. (Note: The Golden State Gate, accessible via I-5, will be closed until 10:00 am due to street closures.)
Please allow yourself plenty of time to get into Dodger Stadium and pick up your race packet before the start at 8:00 am. Race Day Registration and Packet Pick-Up opens at 6:30 am.
What if I have further questions?
Email Team CRE Outreach with “LA Marathon” in the subject line.